What did you cook or eat today (August 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel-cut oats with brown sugar, golden raisins, and maple syrup, along with some smoked sausage patties and toast with butter.

Mugs of tea, of course.

@cookieee - you'd love visiting my house...we have popcorn four or five times a week. Also, it's the only time I ever drink pop (diet). :)

Today my husband made pizza, he used some of the goats cheese pearls we bought on Tuesday, it was lovely
P_20190824_174922.jpg

Hamburger sliders and potato salad, a new one. Three color new potatoes, dressing of half yogurt/sour cream, horseradish, red onion, green onion, fresh dill and white wine vinegar. It was really good, though I think Craig would have liked some hard boiled egg in it too.

Chicken souvlaki
F1FCEDB9-B55F-4044-8E23-CB6388757AF2.jpeg

F9300133-268F-4081-9A24-2966C8B33439.jpeg

I've done this three times since I've been a member (a month or so): I've forgotten to make the side dish that goes with the main.

This time, I forgot the rice pilaf. Before that, I forgot to make pear relish to go with some pork chops, and before that, I forgot to make a side salad to go with pasta in tomato-vodka sauce. :facepalm:

Chicken souvlaki
View attachment 31196
View attachment 31197

I've done this three times since I've been a member (a month or so): I've forgotten to make the side dish that goes with the main.

This time, I forgot the rice pilaf. Before that, I forgot to make pear relish to go with some pork chops, and before that, I forgot to make a side salad to go with pasta in tomato-vodka sauce. :facepalm:

Looks lovely - I've been making kebabs too - (lamb ones for The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Cumin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom