What did you cook or eat today (August 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch today, my husband made eggs benedict and yes the yolks were runny

20190825_121220.jpg

Breakfast pizza: Homemade dough, topped with a layer of a cottage cheese mixture (cottage cheese, pepper, oregano, cayenne, and olive oil), then some crumbled cooked bacon, then some mozzarella and parmesan, and finally, some eggs.

B7679427-A1B1-446B-BF66-DD6252E02D00.jpeg

89BA02A6-58A3-43EC-AB38-318983E6B714.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Breakfast pizza: Homemade dough, topped with a layer of a cottage cheese mixture (cottage cheese, pepper, oregano, cayenne, and olive oil), then some crumbled cooked bacon, then some mozzarella and parmesan, and finally, some eggs.

Totally wonderful - my kind of pizza. And a perfect egg. Well done! And very well photographed too.

Dinner out last night. Hibachi steak, wasabi mashed potatoes, bean sprouts & shiitakes, tempura asparagus. Branzino in lemon butter sauce & fresh veggies for my friend. We split strawberry shortcake. Out to lunch today for chicken and waffles.

Buffalo wings here for the Steelers game. I put my wings in a baggie of flour, let them sit in the fridge for a while, before deep frying. The sauce is just a 50/50 mix of butter and Frank's Red Hot simmered while the wings fry. The fridge time lets the flour really stick to the wings.

CD

Dinner last night was improvised from what was to hand in my friend's cupboards and fridge as it was frankly too hot for me to go out and shop. I found: a leek, a courgette, garlic, ginger, potatoes, tin of chickpeas, rice and saffron plus a Scotch Bonnet chilli I brought with me. So I made.... I'll tell you later - any guesses? :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom