What did you cook or eat today (August 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charcoal rotisserie was my kids requests.
Beautiful Russ mate, the last time I saw a rotisserie like that was at a back street outside a Taverna in

Piraeus Greece

Beautiful Russ mate, the last time I saw a rotisserie like that was at a back street outside a Taverna inView attachment 45685

Piraeus Greece

My kids know I love to cook so they got me this for Father's Day? I think a few years ago. The meat was melt in ya mouth, my daughter walked into the garage and said you can't beat that smell of charcoal. I think they paid about $80 for it.

Russ

My kids know I love to cook so they got me this for Father's Day?
As they obviously like your food it was a perfect gift for all of you. The coast road (runs through Podstrana) from Split to Dubrovnik is torture in the season for two reasons. Traffic jams and the smell of meat grilling on charcoal from fast food cafe. They have this type of setup outside. We are off to visit our friends down the road in Mimice. She is a just retired Cop from New Zealand her husband Stevo is a brilliant yachts man and handyman. They have a great 5 apartment tourist place Stevo building the pool.

Hey, no problem. The original Southfork Ranch in the movie and the pilot for the TV Show is a few blocks from my house. It is still a 3,000 acre working cattle and horse ranch -- completely surrounded by one of the fastest growing cities in the US, Frisco, Texas.

This is what it looks like now. The owner has pledged not to sell it or develop it, and the city gives him big-time tax breaks to keep it undeveloped. I drive past it daily (well, before covid).

So, we have IKEA, Nordstom, and an Apple Store -- and a 3,000 acre working ranch in one city. I love it! This is my neighborhood.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hGZJkew20

CD

So it exists for real! Oh nice

As they obviously like your food it was a perfect gift for all of you. The coast road (runs through Podstrana) from Split to Dubrovnik is torture in the season for two reasons. Traffic jams and the smell of meat grilling on charcoal from fast food cafe. They have this type of setup outside. We are off to visit our friends down the road in Mimice. She is a just retired Cop from New Zealand her husband Stevo is a brilliant yachts man and handyman. They have a great 5 apartment tourist place Stevo building the pool.View attachment 45686

View attachment 45689

View attachment 45690

This is the pig I did for my 50th in two 44 gallon drums welded together by one of my customers. He has three of them, this is mkI.

Russ

Last edited:
Not because of hot butter chicken bum I hope mate ?

It's not very spicy really. Probably is for some folks.

No, it's the 'richness' that gets a bit much for me after a while.

I've a bucket full of dry curry left in the fridge though. That won't freeze so it will soon accompany gammon and sausage probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom