What did you cook or eat today (August 2022)?

I went out and got good food. Panera soup, croissants, nuts, and right now I'm testing this "fruit salad".
20220819_122109.jpg

Nothing but tea and coffee thus far.

Does anyone know if large quantities of parsley have a laxative effect? I am kinda afraid to put any food in my face hole for a bit. Hubby had no effects from eating that chimichurri I made last night, so maybe I was due for a cleaning out and my body decided to just do it, LOL. Sorry if that was TMI.

Never heard of that. Maybe it was the other ingredients?
Well olive oil, garlic, salt, parsley...and a jalapeno. Under ordinary circumstances I have never had issues with any of those ingredients. So I can't guess why it affected me like that, especially since it didn't affect my husband in the least. Ah well.

Well olive oil, garlic, salt, parsley...and a jalapeno. Under ordinary circumstances I have never had issues with any of those ingredients. So I can't guess why it affected me like that, especially since it didn't affect my husband in the least. Ah well.
Perhaps it was just more oil than you normally have?
It is literally a lubricant.

Daughter and grandson called in, no rugby as he forgot his boots. I was making bacon and scrambled eggs for wife and as he loves bacon I did another 2 rashers under the grill/ broiler. Daughter and I only had hot drinks.
Taken a large piece of corned beef our freezer for tomorrow dinner. (Sunday)
Dinner tonight is ??????

Russ

Back
Top Bottom