What did you cook or eat today (December 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sauerkraut mash, smoked sausage and sambal gravy. Cooked for two days in case I get Covid too..

That looks much better than here!

The KFC that TVC was referring to is Korean Fried Chicken, not the KFC fast food chain. The breading is different. Dredged in potato starch or corn starch. It makes a thin, but crispy crust. It also often has a sauce on it. There are a handful of places in the Dallas area that have it. There is a Korean Fried Chicken chain called Bonchon, and there is one about two miles from me in Frisco.

https://locations.bonchon.com/ll/US/TX/Frisco/4760-Preston-Road

CD

Gluten free pasta, beans and tomato sauce puréed, red onion, fresh. An express lunch and dinner. Beans were cooked and frozen, tomato sauce from a jar, my only job was to add fresh garlic, fresh onion and seasoning and to combine and purée it. Puréeing it makes it easier on my digestion.

20221202_205203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got our turkey day meal. Cut turkey in half. Dry brined and roasted one-half. Craig wet brined and smoked the other. Dressing/stuffing cooked underneath the roasted turkey. Homemade/scratch green bean casserole. Sweet potatoes with butter, rum, brown sugar and pecans. Gravy made with stock from neck, backbone, gizzard, liver of turkey, along with a mire poix for flavor and additional thickening power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom