What did you cook or eat today (December 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to enter this in the chilli contest, but doesn't really qualify in it doesn't actually use chillies, but the heat from chilli flavoured Doritos. An experiment that worked pretty good. "Flamin' Hot" Doritos Fried Chicken.

View: https://youtu.be/ujk04FQ-gK0

I had one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever eaten:

Pictures don’t do it justice, but that’s a Philly cheesesteak made with brisket. I was licking the cardboard basket, it was so good.

Had this at a local taproom, got a quick snap of the board:

The last 2 nights I've 'cooked' rather than had a microwave meal.
It’s funny, because MrsT has been gone for over a week, and I’m not sure I’ve cooked at all, except for the day my sister came over.

Not going to lie…I appreciated the break.

It’s funny, because MrsT has been gone for over a week, and I’m not sure I’ve cooked at all, except for the day my sister came over.

Not going to lie…I appreciated the break.
I have to confess, I'm scratching my head trying to decide if I really want to cook for 1 evening meal or just raid the freezer for one if those "I've already made it" meals...

But that said, I've got a whole load of garlic scapes in the fridge which need using, so I'm tempted to go and raid the veg plot for some greens (warrigal and/or various sorrell leaves) and make a quick fresh pesto to put with some protein pasta and call it a day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom