What did you cook or eat today (February 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will continue to guard my anonymity, even if and when I might publish something. I have always had problems in life from people feeling threatened by me, unable on their parts. to shine in the presence of intelligent reasoning. Thus, I have a legacy of tolerating people who believed that they could palm me down or discredit me, turn others against me. I'm sure others have had to put up with that same nonsense too and I am not the only one. It is not possible to 'play stupid' to make them happy. It is better to avoid them, which is not always possible. And at the same time, it has been desirable to identify people who think and reason at levels which do not require them to go on the defensive or seek a 'hey look at me, center stage' juvenile behavior. So, anonymity on the web is preferred to keep things to just virtual reactive personality hostilities which can be turned off easily. I am not the type to be manipulated by the flood of political hogwash out there. Exposing truths is a recipe to open up annoying reactive responses. So neither do I desire being a political target, either. I've been there, done that. It's a waste of time and sanity.

Like everyone else, I like people and need to interact with people, have them around, but without the annoying petty behaviors.

If I publish and my works are good, you will probably hear about them without my informing you. I still have to work out, I suppose, whether to and how to maintain anonymity, should I publish anything. And in truth, the issue is one which has caused me to cease working on my writing projects in the past.
No worries...staying anonymous is totally understandable. Anyway, we should probably stick to talking about food and cooking on this site.

I got my yogurt and the other stuff I need, murphyscreek! I am going to write up my root vegetable recipe today and I will probably take the lamb out to thaw tomorrow or Saturday. Exciting adventure for me, the only way I have ever cooked lamb was lamb chops and in my Bolognese sauce. I hope it turns out as good as yours looks! And I heard you making sincere sounds of subtle gratification in the video when you tasted it, LOL!

Now I just need to think about what to cook for dinner tonight! I might just reheat that chicken and root vegetables from last night, it was soooo good!

Sheet pan nachos:

I am still grazing today. I made some deep fried pickles about an hour ago. I reckon I need to graze on raw veggies from here until I go to bed.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom