What did you cook or eat today (February 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an English Muffin with butter for breakfast. No appetite. We will have frozen pizza for dinner. No energy to do anything else.

Just realized I posted in the February thread, oops.

I was inspired by Rocklobster
IMG_1277.JPG

Cottage Pie with Green Beans added in.
DH wasn't a big fan so half of the pan with go to one
of my neighborhood Gal Pals so that she won't need to
cook one night 👏

Neither of us ventured out today so we ordered a motorbike carry oot for me (less than 10 bob delivery which is cheaper than starting the truck twice). However, the order was not as specified and I received both char siu and pork wontons with the noodles. The wontons were not bad though really, although virtually impossible to pick up with chopsticks. Stabbing is the only way.

Neither of us ventured out today so we ordered a motorbike carry oot for me (less than 10 bob delivery which is cheaper than starting the truck twice). However, the order was not as specified and I received both char siu and pork wontons with the noodles. The wontons were not bad though really, although virtually impossible to pick up with chopsticks. Stabbing is the only way.

Hey, I will take those won tons off your hands if you don't want them.

Sampling a breaded chicken breast product we’ve brought in for our freezer section. Pretty good. It’s got that fast food flavour that many seem to want. Price is right, too. Cooked them up with the potatoes in the oven using the air fryer setting

6845C812-6D62-4D0D-8298-91A54218A13F.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom