What did you cook or eat today (January 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rice paper wrapped, fried, ground pork and onion filled rolls. pickled cucumbers and beet.

I made a 4-egg omelet for hubby and I to split with some white bread and Irish butter. The omelet had sauteed onion, red capsicum, mushrooms, and ham. I used shredded gouda, Havarti, and cheddar for the cheese. It was really good! It fell apart when plated so no photos.

Damn. I've been wanting to make a pizza, but I've some how infected the knuckles on my right hand and have these nasty rashes on the thumb and all fingers, except baby. I can't possibly make my own dough. I might have to get a couple boboli crusts the next time that i sprint for groceries.

I can't really say how I got the infection, but I am thinking the scouring pad sponge that I use to clean the sink basins and counter areas may be the culprit. I tossed my scouring pads and replaced them with new ones; and have bleached down the kitchen area and a few other places. I've never had this sort of infection before. ???

Kashmiri Roast Lamb (Raan)....started the marination process three days ago, and cooked yesterday. I'll be eating leftovers today, and several more I presume.

View attachment 80027

View attachment 80028

View: https://youtu.be/0KTON4AeRX0
I am so excited to make this! I have a small mini-leg of lamb in my freezer. I need to get some yogurt and a few other things as well. I was wondering if you minded snapping a few photos of the recipe in the book and posting them (basically all I need is the ingredient list)? I know I will need to adapt a little because my leg of lamb is about 2.5 pounds (a little more than a kilo I think?). Anyway, it would be easier for me to make the adaptations if I have the ingredients listed in front of me as opposed to watching the video while prepping the marinade. Thanks in advance!

Beautiful dish, can't wait!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom