What did you cook or eat today (January 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We defrosted kipferl dough, kid baked them. can't say how they tasted, as i don't feel the taste covid related for now, but durely it was good food.
i keep sniffing things, to check what i sense. apparently it is good to do so, in particular with citrus fruit. to retrain the buds, they argue.

Traditional Turkish breakfast for our sunday start of my husbands time off.

Creamy yoghurt with grape syrup, pogaca bread with feta filling, Turkish sausage, olives and grapes.

Often at a Turkish breakfast, eggs are also served and a sweet condiment for the bread like honey. Usually the feta cheese is served seperate from the bread but I like it this way.

Breakfast of champions: How Turks start their day

Last edited:
I was not in the mood for much cooking today. We ran out of meat, it is due tomorrow. So I just made
Cauliflower creamy soup, a new bread (with baking powder, baked last night), along we had a meat-preserve (it reminds me by description of the ones flyinglentris wrote about), pickled cucumbers.
Later an apple, kid had sweets.

Vegetarian pizza with a mix of veggies and a lot of olive oil because I slipped a little. Was still very tasty.
View attachment 80119
That oil slippage is a-ok by me. When I make veg pizzas, I always drizzle on a little olive oil right out of the oven.

That looks to be an excellent pizza!

That oil slippage is a-ok by me. When I make veg pizzas, I always drizzle on a little olive oil right out of the oven.

That looks to be an excellent pizza!
Yeah the olive oil really is essential to veg pizza's, makes a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom