What did you cook or eat today (January 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have missed eating much since last Wednesday but I have cooked, honest.

We've had a few nights of another soup (tomato & sweetcorn soup (2 soups served together unmixed in the same bowl) which was very good, followed by this are which is a cold courgette & sweetcorn soup served with some added protein because the soup is litterally onion, courgette & sweetcorn.

And the usual saturday night meal, but hubby short changed us on the veg

I just pulled my meatloaf off of the smoker (Weber Kettle). I have a Maple Sausage chub on now. Smokin' a fatty.

CD

The sausage log I smoked for my fatty last evening is a Jimmy Dean Maple sausage. I used my usual homemade spicy rub on it. Wow! The flavor is excellent. The sweet maple flavor and the spicy rub were a perfect match, and the smoke made it even better.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 12.44.53 AM.jpg

CD

Last edited:
Apologies, should have known better.

I don't know that you should have known better, but due to my profession, I was concerned when I saw the recipe image. BTW, I didn't report it. But, for the sake of forum members, posting a link to a recipe that is online is okay, posting a photo of a page from a cookbook is not.

Chances are, you and/or the forum would not have been at any big risk. Worst case is that the forum would have gotten a communication telling the admin to take it down. But, the mods averted that.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom