What did you cook or eat today (July 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had Boudin balls with mustard, but we were stuffing our faces enough as it was.

Next time. :hungry:

I'll post recipes later. My first moroccan meal was a huge success. The roasted carrots were the overall favorite. Everything was delicious.

20180729_180643.jpg
20180729_175705.jpg
20180729_171740.jpg

After a great day on the beach, I'm making Korean BBQ for my eldest sister and her hubby, my middle sister, and my wife and son.

Dwaejibulgogi (thinly sliced spicy pork), lettuce, ssamjang (seasoned soybean paste), and slivered green onions for the main, then ban chan sides of kimchi, pickled garlic, salted cucumbers, seaweed salad, steamed spinach, spicy bean sprouts, dropwort, and an omelette stuffed with gkim and peppers.

Mochi green tea ice cream for dessert.

They had Boudin balls with mustard, but we were stuffing our faces enough as it was.

Next time. :hungry:

Another great appetizer is andouille sliced on the diagonal, pan fried (dry pan) and served with Creole mustard!:hungry:

Do they do crawfish boils during season?

I'll post recipes later. My first moroccan meal was a huge success. The roasted carrots were the overall favorite. Everything was delicious.
It looks terrific. And, it seems that you're in line with something I told my family a week ago: "I'd have a barbecue every week if I could." It's not always practical, but it would be fun to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom