What did you cook or eat today (July 2019)?

20190727_090310.jpg

Sorry, just figuring out how to post pics ....Tomato pie. One of three for an outdoor dinner tonight
Hi

Have a look here for some help. I don't think I've written any more of the guides because we're due to upgrade to a new version of the software that runs the forum next month, but if you can't find what you're looking for, post a help request here and someone will answer (not always a moderator, but anyone can).

(I've very quickly edited an old 'how do I post pictures' reply I did for someone else, so there is a rough guide in place now)

Breaded and fried chicken cutlet sandwich with steamed broccoli on the side.

The sandwich has pickles and mayo on it, so it's kinda, sorta a Chik-Fil-A clone. Very good.

The broccoli, not so much. Tossed in a dressing of red wine, oil, and cumin, and the cumin is somewhat overpowering.
F8117FAE-065A-4AD1-9CD9-B62B81207900.jpeg

Granddaughters 10 yo birthday on wed, but we celebrated today. Sunday dinner here, she chose chicken croquettes, (2) along with the adults got 2 as well as entree. Then she chose steak sammiches. They just had tomato relish cheese and steak sammiches toasted. Ours had bacon and eggs as well. Smoked cheese or cheddar. They were beautiful. Then she wanted pancakes, so it was with maple syrup and ice cream. Empty plates all round. Mr 5 yo has his turn in 2 weeks. Been a great day.
Sorry no pics, cooking and serving for many so there wasn't time.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom