What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potato sandwiches filled with cheese and Parma ham

I am just slow roasting some belly pork to be eaten cold tonight with salad. I have to say I never liked the idea of gas BBq's but this Weber is the Dog's Bollocks In UK slang terms the "dog's bollocks" means the best. It comes from the habit of male dog's licking their testicles (bollocks) and that they must taste good as they spend so much time in this activity.View attachment 43200
I had read that it came from a different source. From what I read it came from different packaging of something. You either had the Box, Standard, which came to be known as Bog Standard. Or Box, Deluxe which came to be known as the Dog's Bollocks.

French toast and bacon for breakfast. No pics, because I post French toast a lot, though this time, it was covered in berries and confectioner's sugar.

We finally went to our favorite sushi place again. We really missed it during lockdown so it was a real treat.

My favorite Teriyaki salmon fresh from the grill

My husbands favorite Teriyaki squid

Fried chicken maki, spicy tuna maki, grilled trout nigiri

Vegetable gyoza

Banana fritters

Jasmin tea and green tea/black sesame ice cream.

It was delicious 😍

We finally went to our favorite sushi place again. We really missed it during lockdown so it was a real treat.

My favorite Teriyaki salmon fresh from the grill

My husbands favorite Teriyaki squid

Fried chicken maki, spicy tuna maki, grilled trout nigiri

Vegetable gyoza

Banana fritters

Jasmin tea and green tea/black sesame ice cream.

It was delicious 😍

Looks very nice. Could you tell me the name of the place? I'll add it to my to do list on google maps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom