What did you cook or eat today (June 2019)?

Dinner this evening was a Thai style prawn and veg broth

P_20190610_172833.jpg

I've run out of my normal lunch due to a shopping experiment that's not worked! Shoo an alternative was tried.

It's a shop bought vegan soup, mushroom, lentil and miso. Very tasty and the miso has worked very well with the mushrooms.

20190611_124140.jpg 20190611_124220.jpg

But I think I need to look at the dof settings for the food option on the phone's camera!

Store bought pizza $4 always a couple in the freezer.
Added more cheese and BBQ sauce.

image.jpeg

View attachment 28463

Just had a porterhouse steak cooked in miso butter, served with some spicy potato samosa filling I had left over from some samosas I cooked yesterday.

Everyone's making samosas,lol
Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
I've run out of my normal lunch due to a shopping experiment that's not worked! Shoo an alternative was tried.

It's a shop bought vegan soup, mushroom, lentil and miso. Very tasty and the miso has worked very well with the mushrooms.

View attachment 28458 View attachment 28459

But I think I need to look at the dof settings for the food option on the phone's camera!

Magpie beer is big over there isn't it??

Russ

Pork loin roast. Mixed oil, salt,pepper brown sugar. Browned in the skillet. Baked in the oven. Turned out very good. Took some russet potatoes and cut them up in one inch pieces. Tossed in oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and Parmesan cheese. Cooked in the skillet. Was really pleased with them

Back
Top Bottom