What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast was greek yoghurt with flax seed. Cheese and fresh toms. Coffee with cream.
Second coffee at the train station.
Prior to vacc took Mars cake,that is what they call it. They were out of cheesecake.

Vacc 2 nd dose done.
Sipping yoghurt and water at the train station,waiting for the Sunday schedule train to take me home.

Beef fillet today with chips and peas. Beef pan fried 45 + 30 seconds then subjected to the blowlamp. It was very overcast, almost dark and I couldn't get the settings for the light right before the meal was going to be cold so I gave up. This was the best I could do.

This was outside on the stoep after searing.

Lunch today cottage cheese with onions and cider vinegar/ rape seed oil dressing with a sliced avocado. Ketosis has set in, I took one look Yorky steak and shot down to Lidl where vac/pac Polish fillet was on offer at 99.9 kuna or about £12 a kg. We are just waiting for the footy England V Croatia. Timenspace nothing is stirring outside, the air is filled by lunch time BBQ wood smoke so a typical Sunday afternoon in Croatia.
1623587631749.png
1623587677519.png

Ah, you really aren't from the US. That would be a single serving in many US households. :D
Not in our house. We eat light meals and with rice, veggies, etc. that's quite filling enough. One thigh per person is plenty. I think Russ has several small people in the house to feed, like 2-3 grandkids? I am sure that they don't eat a lot...yet, LOL!

Not in our house. We eat light meals and with rice, veggies, etc. that's quite filling enough. One thigh per person is plenty. I think Russ has several small people in the house to feed, like 2-3 grandkids? I am sure that they don't eat a lot...yet, LOL!
Same here..I make enough for two and we always have left overs...I'll eat anything...carbs, red meat, deep fried, you name it..but in small amounts...

Same here..I make enough for two and we always have left overs...I'll eat anything...carbs, red meat, deep fried, you name it..but in small amounts...
Me too, me too. I don't care much for organ meats, sweet potatoes (and yams) and I am not a fan of cottage or Bleu cheese, but just about anything else goes. We just can't eat that much food at one sitting these days. Also really glad I don't have much of a sweet tooth. Helps keep off the pounds for sure.

Had a variation of (tin) smoked tuna,fresh toms,green onion and yoghurt for lunch...and thst plus two poached eggs and cheese slices for dinner.
Lemonade after the run.
Some headache and sleep( i overslept footy) and so far feeling very good after the vacc.🍀
So happy to move outside,perfect temp about 26c, part sunny part cloudy...

Food truck festival by the lake, might visit if work permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom