What did you cook or eat today (March 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple and nutritious. I could do something like that while I am still in quickie food mode after my move.

Yes! And since lentils contain iron, I think it could be perfect to enhance strength during a move 😅

I am a huge fan of lentils and they also help my iron intake since I am anaemic.

Sunday treat 🥰 raspberry & chocolate , and a salted caramel macaron.

Beautiful! You had me with the photo! The caramel got me, salty caramel sounds very interesting! Those are exclusive shop window "Windigo Patisserie" ready!
Ah dear thank you 🥰 However, as most members here know I am not a very good pastry chef. So these were bought at the bakery.

I make almost all my food myself, but not the fiddly type of patisserie bakes.

View attachment 59955

I saw this in the discount section at the supermarket: $14 marked down to $3. I didn’t read the whole label...I just thought I was getting this amazing honey for a great price.

I tried some, and tasted honey...and a soapy aftertaste. What the heck? THEN I read the label. It’s a fancy hair conditioner, not a dessert topping.

I threw it out. I don’t care how amazing my hair would look if I used it the way it was intended.

And, get this: that story is from a few months ago, but the picture is from today. That’s right: I saw it again at the supermarket today, forgot what happened last time, and I bought it again.

If I see it again, forget again, and buy it again, I’m just going to have to try it on my hair. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something?
Don't throw that out, honey might be the next ingredient for the challenge...or hair conditioner. Either way, you're covered! :laugh:

Your afternoon tea looks beautiful. What is FROG jam?
Jam made of Fig, Raspberry, Orange, and Ginger. It's very Christmassy.

Ah dear thank you 🥰 However, as most members here know I am not a very good pastry chef. So these were bought at the bakery.

I make almost all my food myself, but not the fiddly type of patisserie bakes.
Oh so that is why they look shop ready!🙈😎 No worries, it only shows I cannot differentiate between store bought and home made. Understandably, if they are as good as they look, why not buy them and relax the time needed to make those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom