What did you cook or eat today (March 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic, I survived working in the music industry for a number of years not being able to play a note. I am not tone deaf, my hand, eye ear coordination is useless.
Thank you. Well as you well know the industry provides many profiles with work, so you don't actually have to play or sing...a lot of the coordination is training related, a huge number of years of consistent training...but having had a ton of different students of all age groups, to some it falls easy to some mid, to some extremely undoable, very very individual, like my tennis - I am pretty useless, it is not my game...and I have only had like 10 tennis lessons so, with practice I might get to throw the ball where I want it to :roflmao:.

Compared to the UK it's tiny. With the average income and the crime rate being low there is little incentive for dealers. Growing Marijuana on the Islands is common. The pasteta tourists bring in their own.
Really? That is interesting, I never thought UK had a giant narcotics problem? Really? Goodness, I am uninformed on the marijuana issues...why would one want to bring their own marijuana? I guess the same reason they bring the paŔteta...have you seen the CBD vending machines? I thought it was a reflection of the lockdowns stress...there are several in Zagreb, both machines and shops, the THC is low 0,2 but still, it is just as available as a cup of coffee to go...I am aware of the curing CBD effects, but still...

I had more Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits for breakfast ...

full.jpg

I don't think I'm the only one who likes these microwave quickies.

Iā€™ve made ā€œSpaghetti frittiā€, stir-fried spaghetti. This is something my dad made to me and my younger brother when we were kids. We loved it so much and still love it. Basically this dish is one of the many recipes born to recycle leftover spaghetti or any other pasta. You can made it from scratch just like Iā€™ve made.
Once drained and seasoned spaghetti with tomato sauce, just heat some oil in a pan, pour spaghetti, add grated cheese (Pecorino for me), dust with breadcrumbs, stir and cook, cook and stir on high flame for at least 10 mins. The final result is a crunchy sticky spaghetti dish.. mmmm

Last edited:
Do you boil it according to
Iā€™ve made ā€œSpaghetti frittiā€, fried spaghetti. This is something my dad made to me and my younger brother when we were kids. We loved it so much and still love it. Basically this dish is one of the many recipes born to recycle leftover spaghetti or any other pasta. You can made it from scratch just like Iā€™ve made.
Once drained and seasoned spaghetti with tomato sauce, just heat some oil in a pan, pour spaghetti, add grated cheese (Pecorino for me), dust with breadcrumbs, stir and cook, cook and stir on high flame for at least 10 mins. The final result is a crunchy sticky spaghetti dish.. mmmm

View attachment 59001

View attachment 59002

View attachment 59003
Nice one! Do you properly boil it until it's really soft or just a bit al dente?

I got a dark bread sandwich sprinkled with pumpkin seeds, stuffed with mozzarella, sliced tomato and green pesto of some sort, it tastes good!and my second coffee of the day... En route from taking my Dad to his cancer care injection, to work. Oh and the 14.28 train is packed. My distanecs to other passengers are resp 20/30/40/70 cm...šŸ˜Ž

It looks delicious. One if our recent favourites is Pasta Alfredo. Super simple to make, got the recipe of an Italian Nonna on Yt. Butter, cream, Pecorino or Parmiggiano and add the pasta, mix, mmmm yum... Do you sometimes have that too?

Thank you.
Oh well Pasta....Pasta who? :laugh: Sorry, just joking
We don't have it here, what Pasta Alfredo means for the most of us is a simple Pasta Burro e Parmigiano (or sometimes Pecorino)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom