What did you cook or eat today (March 2023)?

I've never come across a lamb version although finding lamb for sale here is difficult. Occasionally Makro have it frozen and about 15 years ago there was a Brit with a sheep farm about 20 km east of here. He's long gone though.
There were quite a few lamb dishes where we were, again, it must be the Muslim influence. Certainly there was quite a bit of Malay food about

Wore myself out yesterday I think, so today I ate instant ramen and this dessert snack plate. Husband is finally recovered from whatever he had so back at the office where he will eat today.
20230327_120608.jpg

Pan-fried bone-in smoked pork chop (the best are from the pork store butcher), and Trader Joe's power greens sautéed in the pan drippings/fond with butter and house seasoning.

smoked_pork_chop_032623_img_0832-jpg.jpg

power_greens_032623_img_0835-jpg.jpg

Pan-fried bone-in smoked pork chop (the best are from the pork store butcher), and Trader Joe's power greens sautéed in the pan drippings/fond with butter and house seasoning.

View attachment 97913

View attachment 97914
Very similar to the dinner I have planned for this evening. My greens might not have as much power, though.

Back
Top Bottom