What did you cook or eat today (March 2023)?

I put the lettuce on the bottom to work as a barrier to the meat juices, so the bottom bun doesn't get soggy and fall apart. Tastes the same either way, to me.

CD
Uggh! Another one.
AE8D3FBD-C6A1-4524-A563-6132176B0D5C.jpeg

Forgot to take a pic, but I had an absolutely humongous club sandwich and fries for lunch.

That’s two consecutive days of big lunches. We have out-of-town work visitors (my manager and his manager), so I went in the office both days and we all went out for lunch both days.

We went to Rock and Roll Ribs for lunch after running errands. Craig got our usual of a full rack of baby back ribs. It's owned by Nicko McBrain from Iron Maiden. This is the only place Craig will order ribs out. I decided on their rib eye, which was my first ever disappointment there. It was okay, but was too thin so couldn't be grilled properly. I had thought about getting the hot dog, but was hesitant because, well, it's a hot dog. But, while we were waiting for our food, 3 guys at a table next to us all got the dogs. OMG, they were huge in length and girth. After they finished and were just talking, I asked them if the dogs were as good as they looked. All 3 of them raved about them and 1 said "this is the only place I will order a hot dog." Guess what I'm trying next time!

Dinner is a repeat of lunch. They do not skimp on portion size.

Back
Top Bottom