What did you cook or eat today (March 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is in Carrabba's chicken trio? - Resto NYC
Well Carrabba's tonight did not disappoint. This was the chicken trio, which came with a salad and pasta side, plus all the bread and olive oil/herb mixture anyone could want:
20240303_213417.jpg
20240303_213614.jpg

DH had the Johnny's trio of steak, ravioli, and chicken Bryan. Tonight they had a charitable cause where they contributed $6 for each trio ordered to the Triple Negative Breast Cancer campaign. Also, I had a $10 off reward with my loyalty account, and they also had a deal for each entree ordered, an additional order could be added for take home for only $10 more so we got two, plus extra bread, herb mix, and olive oil packets. We've got food for days now. We had a nice bottle of Chianti at dinner as well. I had a $95 gift certificate where I had traded some points from one of my credit card accounts. Total bill due after everything: $25. Hubby picked up the difference and the tip.

Last edited:
Mystery solved? I reheated a serving of the pizza for breakfast this morning in the microwave. The avocados were discolored by the experience. Perhaps the problem you encountered in the restaurant was thanks to a microwave oven?

I had a Taylor ham, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a toasted English. Quick and easy.

Mystery solved? I reheated a serving of the pizza for breakfast this morning in the microwave. The avocados were discolored by the experience. Perhaps the problem you encountered in the restaurant was thanks to a microwave oven?
No. They were crispy fried egg rolls. Not microwaved.

Last of the Tovala meals for at least 10 days, except for breakfast in the morning, as I skipped a week. Made their first missteps.

Craig was supposed to have ground beef flautas with elote corn salad, but there were no tortillas in the box.

I'd say Tovala took pretty good care of us. They have issued a $12.99 credit toward out next order, which has already been ordered for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom