What did you cook or eat today (May 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast and lunch at the same beach restaurant.
Breakfast endearingly called “Breakfast and chips”
10055938-9991-4E6C-9E6D-A2B57040810E.jpeg

Lunch was probably the best sea bass I’ve ever had.
14244A38-6410-4C01-A9AD-F0C69DCE82C6.jpeg

I superimposed this picture of fish and chips (not mine) upon a picture of the Yorkshire Post. I don't know why I keep it.

View attachment 27858

Probably to remind me of the good old days. A tanner for the cod and threpence for the chips.
"Yesterday's news is tomorrow's fish and chip paper" - Elvis Costello (1981)

I feel for you, last time I chopped chillies and forgot to wash my hands. Not good.

Russ

I think mine was more due to cayenne powder. The small jar we use for every day spices was close to being empty, so I guess-timated how much was in there and then added a little more when I refilled the small jar from the big jar, and added a bit too much obviously.

I think mine was more due to cayenne powder. The small jar we use for every day spices was close to being empty, so I guess-timated how much was in there and then added a little more when I refilled the small jar from the big jar, and added a bit too much obviously.

Since my wife started growing her own chillies I havnt used cayenne. We get chillies from about November right through to now. Greenhouses help. Should be still picking for another few weeks. We freeze as well. It's winter here in 12 days.

Russ

I thought that I had discovered a way to grip pork ribs using green oak leaves. Doesn't work. Cannot get any purchase; they just slide out.

10 s.jpg

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom