What did you cook or eat today (May 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha....no, must be a bad pic. Definitely sweet and the garnishing on top was some dry roasted slivered almonds and roughly chopped pistachios.

Oops! I think it was a question of scale - the image makes it look big so I thought they were chips on top! Silly me...

Posh fish finger sandwich for lunch today

20190508_133915.jpg

Oops! I think it was a question of scale - the image makes it look big so I thought they were chips on top! Silly me...

No...not silly at all now that I look again. I think I cropped the original pic too hard, as was using it for my thumbnail to try and promote my YouTube video on cooking it. But has had less hits than I normally get in the first few hours....so this might explain it. Here's the original.

P1050659t2.jpg

Hubby was obviously very hungry last night because he had served tea before I even got to the table to say that I wanted a photo because it looked really good.. .
Vegan mac cheese with (vegan) sausage pieces . It did look great, tasted great and was just what we both needed .some comfort food .I'd just underestimated how much hubby needed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom