What did you cook or eat today (May 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought some beef short ribs that were on sale at the grocery store. I have never made them but always wanted to. I have never had Korean short ribs, what are they like? I have no idea what I am going to do with these just yet, LOL!
IMG_5575.JPG

I get Flanken Cut Beef Ribs, marinade in Galbi or Kalbi sauce and grill them.
ONO! (that's Hawaiian for delicious)

View attachment 85084

I get Flanken Cut Beef Ribs, marinade in Galbi or Kalbi sauce and grill them.
ONO! (that's Hawaiian for delicious)
Do you have a recipe or a list of ingredients to use for a marinade? I think I am going to start a thread asking for input on short ribs, so stay tuned!

Okay, new thread started on short ribs. Please everybody, contribute there if you have suggestions and/or recipes!

Last edited:
Great burgers but your photos have gone all orange!

I believe it's all to do with the time of day that I process the images. In bright sunlight, the images look very dull and faded on my laptop screen so I warm them up a little with a slight increase in red. The result was not what I now see in the morning light (no sun yet). I'll try them again now in the cool light of day.

[Edit: OK, I've done that. They now look better (at least they do to me)]

Last edited:
We discovered today that the char siu pork sold at the "Number 4" franchise was actually supplied by the franchisor (in Khorat) in 1kg frozen packs. Today, the lady had not had time to defrost the latest pack therefore I missed out on my char siu noodles after the snooker.

Fortunately I had a portion of beef hotpot left which only needed reheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom