What did you cook or eat today (May 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg noodles, homemade spicy peanut (satay) sauce and prawns. That filled a spot!

I made another of those 'need to use xyz up' dishes, but failed to take into account that the purple carrots would dye the dish purple! Oh well. It still tasted yummy even if it looked at little odd. Guess I should have tracked down some purple cauliflower to complement the purple carrots, lol.

So loads and loads of veg: cauliflower, orange carrots, purples carrots, broccoli, snow peas, green beans, courgettes, red onion, red pepper, green pepper, chickpeas, tinned and fresh tomatoes, and a whole load of spices, from smokey paprika, garlic, ginger, cumin, ground coriander, green coriander, chilli flakes, my homemade garam masala, methi (fenugreek leaves) and liquid smoke. I'm sure there was another spice or two but I can't quite recall right now. It's been a long busy few days. Served with a little extra protein in the form of some Thai green curry flavoured tempeh (its packed with protein anyhow but...)

It sort of reminds me of an Indian version of ratatouille.

Mcflurry raspberry & white chocolate :okay: it was melted a little on the top
I’ve had an M&M one once.

My go to is the large chocolate sundae with the fudge sauce top & bottom. It was even better when my kids friends worked at the local Maccas and could make it with extra extra sauce and less soft serve.

When I was in highschool & lots of my mates worked at the Maccas near school sometimes there was no ice cream in my sundae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom