What did you cook or eat today (May 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese style steamed redfish

With toasted enoki & bok choy with sesame and bashed cucumber with black Chinkiang vinegar & chilli oil. Rice, of course.

View attachment 85710

That is a stunning dish. Its also right up my street. We don't get that fish here but obviously other fish could be used.

Trying to get back into cooking after being out of the kitchen for a week:

Those are herb crepes (sage) filled with asparagus and butter cheese, with a little Parmesan on top.

This had to be one of the longest meals to prepare, considering how simple it is. I started at 4:30PM and it wasn’t on the plate until just a few minutes before 7PM. 😰

Trying to get back into cooking after being out of the kitchen for a week:

View attachment 85744

View attachment 85745

Those are herb crepes (sage) filled with asparagus and butter cheese, with a little Parmesan on top.

This had to be one of the longest meals to prepare, considering how simple it is. I started at 4:30PM and it wasn’t on the plate until just a few minutes before 7PM. 😰
Looks fantastic though

I wanted to try something I've not cooked before... been doing that quite a bit recently and having great fun. All 3 dishes were from a great recipe book I have called Veggiestan by Sally Butcher. So I spent a few hours cooking this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom