What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She who must be obeyed put her foot down, thankfully on my left hand as I'm right handed. Spicy BBQ sauced wings and thighs with red and green salads. Pud was sweet/sour pomegranate jewels
1604983959008.png
1604983979008.png
1604984003958.png

Thank you for the inspiration. Lunch time was fast approaching, and I realised we had about 75% of the ingredients to make this dish. 100% there with the marinade - awesome. Subbed little gem lettuce for the cabbage - it worked, but the cabbage would have given better crunch. Added some grilled peppers because they needed using up. Enchiladas subbed for tacos. A very good lunch, thank you Hungry Man
View attachment 50154

View attachment 50153
You made me really happy :)

I added Hungry Man's KFC batter to the pike-perch fillets I had stored for days in our 0°C fridge compartment (adjacent to the freezer). I had run out of eggs, so the batter didn't stick that well. Who cares when the taste was great - accompanied with chanterelle risotto (bought ready made from a cooking school store nearby; they always cook from scratch and never use food additives) and home made quickly lemon-pickled cucumbers (salt, pepper, lemon juice, maple syrup + lots of dill).
View attachment 50157
Glad the taste turned out to be nice with the fish. Nauti ateriastasi Hemulen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom