What did you cook or eat today (November 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Friday Special

IMG_2328.JPG

Grilled Teriyaki B/S Chicken Thigh, My Quick Cucumber Kim Chee and Fried Saimin.
I have been so ono (that's Hawaii speak for "I'm hungry for") for Fried Saimin or Stir Fried Noodles.
So I made the executive decision that we needed to have Hawaii-Style comfort food and went to the market to get the ingredients that I was missing for the Noodle dish ... only to forget the Green Onions/Scallions/Spring Onions!!! Oh well, it turned out super all the same.
This makes a very large batch of Stir Fried Noodles & Veggies, but I could eat this for every meal until it's gone!

However, when I went to the freezer for the pork patty there was none to be seen!

Following that heartbreaking discover my wife (who tested negative for COVID yesterday) has been charged with obtaining ½ kg of fresh top quality chopped pork today from the afternoon market. All the other ingredients we already have.

Pork Chilli Burger

Following that heartbreaking discover my wife (who tested negative for COVID yesterday) has been charged with obtaining ½ kg of fresh top quality chopped pork today from the afternoon market. All the other ingredients we already have.

Pork Chilli Burger

That was a close brush with tragedy. I'm so happy to hear you will survive. :eek:

CD

Hotel bar lunch (the planned lunch at the only raw food cafe we know of in driving distance came unstuck)...

I had the pizza, hubby had the haloumi salad, we split the shoestring fries after knocking a tablespoon of sea salt off them. Hubby forgot to say no salt, and I hate it.

The pizza was OK. It needed 30sec-1min longer in the wood fired pizza oven which obviously would have also burnt it more than it was. Unfortunately the dough was almost cooked but not quite and the pizza toppings cold by the time the second slice was eaten. Shame because it had potential.

Hubby enjoyed his salad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom