What did you cook or eat today (September 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomato soup and garlic bread for lunch.

There are a few of the centers like you describe in the area, but I don't like them as much as an enclosed mall -- it gets HOT here.

CD
The thing I hate about these new lifestyle centers...once you start driving down one of the streets to get to something, it's a real maze to make your way there and back out to the main road again. The little streets turn into parking lots, or they curve unexpectedly, and you can see where the shop is you want to get to, but you almost have to park the car and walk it (which is the point, yes, I know).

Anything like these?

Spud Recipes

Not really. The stuffing is just cheddar cheese with bacon and, in Craig's, jalapeno slices, baked to melt cheese. Sour cream on top. That's my plate in the picture, so no jalapenos. His was loaded with them. Typical bar/sports bar munchies in USA.

I partially baked the potatoes earlier in the week and scooped out the insides to use as fried potatoes to go with another dish. Worked out quite well.

Also, I used panko for the zucchini, but put the crumbs in the food processor first and whizzed them so they were much smaller than normal. Saw somebody do that on a show. Gave a much nicer texture in your mouth than the larger panko crumbs.

Not really. The stuffing is just cheddar cheese with bacon and, in Craig's, jalapeno slices, baked to melt cheese. Sour cream on top. That's my plate in the picture, so no jalapenos. His was loaded with them. Typical bar/sports bar munchies in USA.

So you don't use potato in the stuffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom