What did you cook or eat today (September 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really tried. put my heart into making some homemade BAO. wow. the art of making buns was lost on me. i wont give up and will continue to try. i did make them taste great. i need some Chinese Mom to show me the tricks. i think 2000 years of my ancestors just slapped their own foreheads. my fingers are just not that dexterious.

but whatever. my hail mary. these are waitng for the steam. the steaming didnt improve the looks. :D

my Chinese Pork Buns.

i really tried. put my heart into making some homemade BAO. wow. the art of making buns was lost on me. i wont give up and will continue to try. i did make them taste great. i need some Chinese Mom to show me the tricks. i think 2000 years of my ancestors just slapped their own foreheads. my fingers are just not that dexterious.

but whatever. my hail mary. these are waitng for the steam. the steaming didnt improve the looks. :D

my Chinese Pork Buns.

View attachment 90615
That's not bad at all for a first try! I would eat them ❤️

MrsT has finally taken sides on the whole scone controversy. She’s determined the clotted cream is best on top.

I think that I did the opposite when I've gone to the UK. Of course, I didn't know there was a controversy. I wouldn't have cared.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom