What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a bit of the cake, it is still too soft in the middle so I put it back into the oven. It is now baking another hour, a fourth hour. Recipe says so, 3-4 hours, so let's do it right...
Will taste it after cooling, hm,around 10 pm here...

It looked beautiful golden, but it should get several nuances darker. I did the skewer test, it was buttery only.
Can't wait( I can😁)

We had lunch on repeat with some grated cheese. Me Superpower stew, kid linguini a la Bolognese.

Snack, bread pudding. Used the two selfmade sweet buns and some leftover petit beurre. Put very little sugar.Like it👍

Yeah, it is in a kuglof tin🙈oh nevermind. I was rushing inbetween two classes and my hand shook and spilled some of the liquid through the hole😂hilarious😂...but sufficient in. Love the vanilla aroma to the cream.

All of you are so inspiring thank you! Have never cooked and learnt this much about cooking in my life. Beautiful.💞

Had a bit of the cake, it is still too soft in the middle so I put it back into the oven. It is now baking another hour, a fourth hour. Recipe says so, 3-4 hours, so let's do it right...

I'm really curious to see this recipe. I don't think I've ever baked a cake that took more than an hour, but that's at 350F (176C).

Delicious. There are layers of taste. First the bourbon, then the buttery, the sweet( white and brown sugar), the fruity...a rich swirl.
I am having a piece now with greek style yoghurt and fresh grapefruit.

... did 4,5 hours at 130c...it cooled off partly in the oven, partly on the table,but I feel it could have baked for another 30 min...or maybe not.

👍🥳😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom