What did you cook today (November 2016)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to add some potatoes, onions and carrots on the new grill.

now I'm scratching my head :scratchhead:
I sliced up some potatoes, onions and baby carrots. I put them in foil packets. The carrots in one packet and the potatoes and onions in another packet. With a bit of margarine. Put them on my indoor grill. I am also grilling pork chops.

I sliced up some potatoes, onions and baby carrots. I put them in foil packets. The carrots in one packet and the potatoes and onions in another packet. With a bit of margarine. Put them on my indoor grill. I am also grilling pork chops.
remind me what American grilling is please? I'm lost. I can't quite picture it... but I am probably a confused brit in Australia...

This is an indoor grill. It is basically cooking over a fire. Though this one is electric and they have lids to keep the heat in.
20161110_202356.jpg

Not everyone's cup of tea I know. Bacon and mushroom sarnies (the bread was dipped in the bacon fat).

B&M sarnie s.jpg

Approaching dusk in the shade, 18 - 55 @ 35 mm; 1/64; f 7.10; ISO 800.

Today will be cheesy chicken chowder.
It will have chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion and a cheese sauce.

Today I cooked Vietnamese style Pork and Rice for the boys. And Eggs Florentine for the girls (boys are youngest son and partner, girls are me and youngest daughter). It all went well until my partner helped himself to what was left of the Vietnamese style Pork. Unfortunately he did so before son had been served his portion.

My son likes to eat a bit later you see - so I keep things warm for him. But this time he missed out! I made up for it by cooking him bacon and eggs. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom