What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to mention to my mate that I couldn't find any chilli powder other than in the small jars (Chilli flakes are in abundance).

Yesterday he found chilli powder in Makro so bought a bloody kilo for me!

I opened that pack this afternoon to refill my spice jar. I've only now stopped sneezing!

Doggers mate you benefited from our vastly superior knowledge of brewing. What did Kraft bring to Terry's 250 yrs history of chocolate making, a processed cheese slice ? :okay:

Silly me. I forgot that we Mercans don't make anything good to eat or drink. :rolleyes:

BTW, the best selling beer in the UK is Canadian. Number two is Australian. Number three is Danish. Number four is Italian. Number five is American (gasp). Number six is Belgian. Number seven... oh look, it is Scottish.

We have a lot of good beers in the US. As in most countries, the best are made by small, local breweries. In my trips around the UK, that's what I always ordered at pubs -- the local brew.

CD

Last edited:
Silly me. I forgot that we Mercans don't make anything good to eat or drink. :rolleyes:
Au Contraire mon ami I'm rather partial to one of these with chips😉
1602157176989.png

Doombar is horrible. I'm an ale lover but Doombar doesn't work for me at all.
In my vast 54 years of life, one thing I've learned is that when something is "the number one seller," it rarely means it's any good.

BTW, I've had Doom Bar, more than once, and it also left me suitably underwhelmed.

When we lived in North Wales the local amber nectar was Wrexham Larger or as the locals called it Rectum larger. Apparently after 8 pints (20 fl oz pints) and a Ruby it plays havoc with your digestive system
1602218534200.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom