What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kroger trip today:

Deli turkey breast
Muenster cheese
Thin-sliced whole-wheat bread
Blueberries
Campari tomatoes
Raspberries
Mayonnaise
Canned black beans
White chocolate bars
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Confectioner's sugar
Granulated sugar
Chocolate cake mix
Dried cranberries
Dried cherries
Gummy (sort of) fruit-slice candies
Peppermint candies
Ground beef
Chorizo
Bacon
Milk
Half-and-half
Heavy cream
Eggs
Mexican cheese blend
Cream cheese
Butter

A couple of interesting points...I had enough fuel saver points that I paid $1.79/gallon for hi-octane gas. They should just give it away.

A woman with a broken shoulder was in the store trying to shop, but she couldn't reach half of what she needed (she was a mere slip of a girl), so I ended up following her around and doing a lot of her shopping for her, then loading it in her car. I asked her how she was going to manage when she got home, and she laughed and said, "A couple of things at a time, and I ain't puttin' it away!" :laugh:

Can folks in other countries get Better Than Bullion? It is pretty good.

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 4.07.32 PM.jpg

CD

Kroger trip today:

Deli turkey breast
Muenster cheese
Thin-sliced whole-wheat bread
Blueberries
Campari tomatoes
Raspberries
Mayonnaise
Canned black beans
White chocolate bars
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Confectioner's sugar
Granulated sugar
Chocolate cake mix
Dried cranberries
Dried cherries
Gummy (sort of) fruit-slice candies
Peppermint candies
Ground beef
Chorizo
Bacon
Milk
Half-and-half
Heavy cream
Eggs
Mexican cheese blend
Cream cheese
Butter

A couple of interesting points...I had enough fuel saver points that I paid $1.79/gallon for hi-octane gas. They should just give it away.

A woman with a broken shoulder was in the store trying to shop, but she couldn't reach half of what she needed (she was a mere slip of a girl), so I ended up following her around and doing a lot of her shopping for her, then loading it in her car. I asked her how she was going to manage when she got home, and she laughed and said, "A couple of things at a time, and I ain't puttin' it away!" :laugh:

So I'm not the only one that helps people randomly,lol. I was getting gas one day and a lady came in wanting to buy battery jumper leads. They didn't have any, I offered to help, followed her home, car still wouldn't start. She needed to get her kids other side of town, I was free so,dropped them off. It was only an hour and a half. Lol.

Russ

I have some of that in my fridge, the beef, and I didn't realize it and bought another one. Thankfully, it's got a pretty long shelf life.

I did the exact same thing once, although I don't recall which flavor. But, I do that a lot. I think I have three big jars of black peppercorns from COSTCO.

CD

On my way home earlier, nice bakery so I got a steak n shroom pie for my lunch tomorrow.
Btw our pie awards have just been done here nz wide. A Thai guy called mr Lam scooped everything. Even best sausage roll.

I look forward to eating it tomorrow . You can get cheap pies here for $2 but I paid $6 for mine.

Russ

Can folks in other countries get Better Than Bullion? It is pretty good.

View attachment 48854

CD
I wish. We used to be able to get liquid stock concentrate in bottles (I think it was Knorr brand) but for some reason they switched to making vile smelling stock jelly in individual plastic pots. They obviously thought that there was not enough plastic in the world, and that people were not capable of measuring out for themselves. It's either those, or solid stock cubes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom