What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd need to see the adjusted stack please.

Cannot. One of the cases is now empty with the contents in the fridge. I suppose I could re stack the empty case but that would be somehow futile.

I do understand an obsession with regularity; I myself like to see thought out organisation although I don't think mine could be considered an obsession.

Cannot. One of the cases is now empty with the contents in the fridge. I suppose I could re stack the empty case but that would be somehow futile.

I do understand an obsession with regularity; I myself like to see thought out organisation although I don't think mine could be considered an obsession.

So how does the stack look now? Its important to keep us updated.

So how does the stack look now? Its important to keep us updated.

I'm not setting up the camera - this is what it looks like today. And it shall look like this tomorrow. I'm not a total pish 'ead!

However, this was a delivery that I received some time ago which epicuric may find acceptably stacked....

The first stack would be better if right hand box on second row from bottom was placed on the very top left.
The second stack is most acceptable.

Would you agree epicuric?

My wife is only little - she can't reach right up there!

That's a lot of green stuff. What is in the first photo? It looks like mizuna. That is a very cheffy ingredient! Very hard to find here.
Yes, mizuna (which I'd never heard of) and Russian red kale, according to the contents sheet.

You may want to sit down for this...we tasted both, we both said, "Yuck!," and fed them to the trash.

I'll go on to say that, after trying it this year, we won't be doing the farm share/co-op next time around. We loved the turnips, radishes, onions, head lettuce, garlic, carrots, and regular potatoes, but way too much sweet potato, squash, and greens for us.

I'm proud of myself regarding the produce I just got. I've already blanched the chard and spinach, and I've peeled and cut up quite a lot of sweet potatoes and boiled those. Everything's been chucked into the freezer.

Tomorrow, I'll be roasting two squash and freezing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom