What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife came home from shopping today with a "new" type of shower soap which you can use for your body and your hair.

I explained that when I lived alone in Kuala Lumpur I use the same liquid soap for washing my body, my hair, the dishes and the car!

Actually, that's not true. I don't think that I ever washed the car.

My wife came home from shopping today with a "new" type of shower soap which you can use for your body and your hair.

I explained that when I lived alone in Kuala Lumpur I use the same liquid soap for washing my body, my hair, the dishes and the car!

Actually, that's not true. I don't think that I ever washed the car.
When we were kids and took baths, Mom always used the dishwashing liquid soap for us in the tub.

Baths? In Yorkshire we never 'ad baths. And soap (coal tar) was a luxury! One bar would last the family a whole year.

We had a Brit family two doors away from us growing up, the youngest used to have to be home early on a Friday for bath night. Once a week. Us kids had s bath every night, mum was quite fussy about cleanliness.

Russ

We had a Brit family two doors away from us growing up, the youngest used to have to be home early on a Friday for bath night. Once a week. Us kids had s bath every night, mum was quite fussy about cleanliness.

Russ
Remember hearing a tale that the 5 kids would share 1 water in a tub, in the 1930-s, to save water I suppose...

Supermarket had beef fillet whole for $20 kg, my previous low was $28 kg. My friend the butcher called in and bought two for me, dropping off later today. $70 for two that are quite big I'm told. Pic later. I'll cut and freeze in lots of six.

Russ

Supermarket had beef fillet whole for $20 kg, my previous low was $28 kg. My friend the butcher called in and bought two for me, dropping off later today. $70 for two that are quite big I'm told. Pic later. I'll cut and freeze in lots of six.

Russ

Maybe more than 1 cubit long?

Pmsl .

Russ

I really have a problem with acronyms and abbreviations. Unfortunately I used, but shouldn't have, the abbreviation "c/w" yesterday and it was read as Chiang Wattana (a district of Bangkok).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom