What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe rascal is saying that he, erm, wet himself laughing.
Really? Oh ok, haven't seen that shortening yet.😄
But just so that you know, it is global and cross-generational.

My kid and her friends say LoL, literally, the three letters instead of a sentence when they are talking on the phone...

Whereas the sentence would, to my much better liking be 'kako smiješno' or "baš si me nasmijala" or any other 123 options...I suppose they are in a hurry...😂

Well, why do I complain when I find shrooms much more fun than mushrooms😄😁

Our earthquake bag is ready. Contains:
Painkillers
Paracetamol
vitamins
sore throat candies
hansaplast band aid
face masks
hand dezinf gel
wet wipes
ladies' hygiene set
water
biscuits, snacks, chocolate
paper/pen
Toothbrushes/toothpaste/mints

Will add our passports. I need to get the kid a new one.

I really have a problem with acronyms and abbreviations. Unfortunately I used, but shouldn't have, the abbreviation "c/w" yesterday and it was read as Chiang Wattana (a district of Bangkok).

Yip, p&$$ myself laughing. ROFLMAO can you work that? Roll on floor laughing my ar$$ off.
Do you not txt a lot?

Russ

Yip, p&$$ myself laughing. ROFLMAO can you work that? Roll on floor laughing my ar$$ off.
Do you not txt a lot?

Russ

I hardly text at all using the handphone. Not sufficiently dexterous. If I need to text anyone I use the computer keyboard (which I could plug into my handphone but what's the point).

My handphone bill amounts to approximately 10 bob/month.

I hardly text at all using the handphone. Not sufficiently dexterous. If I need to text anyone I use the computer keyboard (which I could plug into my handphone but what's the point).

My handphone bill amounts to approximately 10 bob/month.

I txt a lot so get to learn the lingo.

Russ

Today from Makro:

300 gms Cumin seeds
300 gms Coriander seeds

My normal spice jars only hold about 150 gms of the seeds so I vacuum packed the rest. I may give the residual to my mate.

My Western Food supplier is back in hospital again so there'll be no delivery this week. The following week is also doubtful.

The only things that I am short of at present are sausage and burger buns.

That sounds like a borderline crisis situation at your house. :ohmy:

CD

I can substitute sourdough buns for his burger buns (at twice the price) and Waitrose sausages (at four times the price) but I prefer not to.

I can substitute sourdough buns for his burger buns (at twice the price) and Waitrose sausages (at four times the price) but I prefer not to.

There's a local bakery that will bake "low sugar" burger buns but they want a minimum order of 20 which is not really of interest to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom