What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some things that I took home from the market recently ...

full.jpg

This orange oil is very concentrated, claimed to be cold pressed from about 320 oranges. It should be used by the dram, not the ounce. A dram is a bit more than 1/100 of an ounce. Amounts more than that can be toxic.

It can be used instead of orange zest.

I will use it right away for my home recipe for naranja agria.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Nice thick steaks. Cant lose.!!
Does your wife like a steak? Or would she thin slice and stir fry it?

When I used to mince beef myself for chilli-con-carne I would buy a c. 2kg lump of rump. My wife would usually ask for a "slice" to fry as a steak before I started mincing. However, about 5 years ago she just stopped eating beef like many Buddhist Thais. I don't know why she decided at that particular time.

When I used to mince beef myself for chilli-con-carne I would buy a c. 2kg lump of rump. My wife would usually ask for a "slice" to fry as a steak before I started mincing. However, about 5 years ago she just stopped eating beef like many Buddhist Thais. I don't know why she decided at that particular time.

They are different aren't they :)

Russ

I was thinking that if I were to visit Europe for Christmas, I would fly into Munich, go down to Garmisch Partenkirchen for Christmas day, then train through a stop in Basel, down to Geneva, back through to Paris to visit the Louve, through the channel tunnel, then to London, to fly back home with a stop in Montreal.

Of course, that isn't going to happen any Christmas soon. But it's a thought.
What a great travel plan🖐️.
The Christkindl Christmas market in Munich is so cute,I love the caramelised almonds, the fresh fruit dipped in melted chocolate, and certainly sausages. I vaguely remember sausages, whereas almonds I do remember😂.
I used to live in Munich for two years. Back when I did my postgraduate.
Beautiful city. So rich on the culture offer front. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom