What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of fruit and veg today:

I spent the past weekend working at the Sydney Good Food & Wine Show.

9-10.5 hours Saturday & Sunday selling cheese for my second job with my boss and our team, including my daughter. Fun but hard work. We achieved what was needed, about $13k in sales over 3 days.

On my few spare moments when I could run around trying samples I managed to find some things and was able to purchase them or send my daughter to get it in the case of the Disaronna. BECAUSE she found a liking for amaretto sours snd has been drinking mine. So I told her to buy 2 and they can go straight into my bar 😂

The smoked olives were a total rip off at $60kg but he threw in a free bag of smoked almonds for a fellow exhibitor.

The most delightful find was the Spanish vermouth and (not pictured) MODE hard seltzer’s. Delicious.

A0335AFA-E73D-46A1-BD4A-517323337B5F.jpeg

My wife had biscuits on her shopping list which usually means Mcvities digestives. However, there was none in the store so she bought these instead. Much too sweet for me and when it says "double choc", it means it. More chocolate than chocolate has!

My wife had biscuits on her shopping list which usually means Mcvities digestives. However, there was none in the store so she bought these instead. Much too sweet for me and when it says "double choc", it means it. More chocolate than chocolate has!

I would somehow find a way to deal with the struggle and eat those. Just so they don’t go to waste, y’know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom