What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a free trial of Netflix just to watch The Social Dilemma, a documentary about how social media works with advertisement and how it controls your behavior. I didn’t like it, I liked The Great Hack a lot more.

What I did like was a miniseries called Rotten, about how certain foods are made with unsustainable practices. I watched an episode on cocoa and how farmers in West Africa live slave lives while the big cocoa traders get all the money (only if this only happened with cocoa production...). Tony, a dutch chocolate company, was quoted as an example of good practices, really good to see this less known brand as a good example, I visited their shop in Amsterdam and the chocolate is really good

Had to fold clothes so I was watching Murder She Wrote. Jessica Fletcher is an unlikely character the woman can do everything from sleuthing to acting and people die left and right whenever she’s around. But I actually like the tv show better than the books.

Likely an episode of Dark (we're into the last season) and Schitt'$ Creek (also into the last season).

Watching something on Netflix called "The Business of Drugs". It focus a lot on the economics of drug trafficking, a bit less on the human side, but the episode about heroin shows people shooting in a graveyard 😞

We started watching The Haunting Of Bly Manor yesterday and Flesh And Blood the day before that.

This evening we watched a programme surgeons on the edge of life, it is strange that despite huge leaps forward in medical science, hospitals still use leeches.

I was a
This evening we watched a programme surgeons on the edge of life, it is strange that despite huge leaps forward in medical science, hospitals still use leeches.

Saw that too. And yes - leeches do the job much better than any other 'medication' or procedure.

Last night, we watched the Tim Burton version of Sleepy Hollow. We'd seen it when it first came out about 20 years ago, but we were both in the mood for something traditionally Halloween, and that fit the bill, and I'm not going to lie, Ms. Ricci's Marty Feldman-like eyeballs are quite pleasing to gaze into. Of course, they're so big, even if you're looking at the floor or the ceiling, you're still gazing into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom