What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started on Spooks which I've never seen. I didn't realise it was so old - until the first mobile phone appeared.
I bet you had one of these as a child
1603885249088.png

We were watching the final season of NOS4A2, but it inexplicably disappeared from Sling.

I'm generally ok with Sling, but that's something that drives me crazy - their content, even within a series, constantly shifts. You'll be in the middle of watching something, there will be 30 episodes available, then next week, 11 episodes, then two weeks later, 15 episodes, and then a week after that, back to all 30 episodes.

Thankfully, NOS4A2 was kind of crap, and we were just watching it to get through it, so I'm not terribly disappointed.

Last night we watched Ambulance, a weekly documentary obviously about the ambulance service. Two attended an elderly lady, she used to have an African grey parrot who used to sit on the window ledge and shout 'f**k off' at the pigeons outside :laugh:

The older generation seem to have a bit more fun about them.

I watched this earlier:

And MrsT has chosen a Flintstones Halloween show, followed by "From Beyond The Grave," which I've already seen, but I'm not telling her that, and then we'll round out the night with my favorite scary movie of all time. I'll post a screenshot later.

We also started watching The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina - and it's good, proper Halloween fare.

We're knocking out:
Disney Streaming has another episode from their Animal Kingdom series. Wife loves those.
Then another program visiting Disney Studios in Burbank Ca. gets good reviews.

Mandalorian but getting a bit too PC and campy B movie acting for my tastes though. Amazing the studio is able to knock out episodes in this environment.

A new episode of Hollywood Graveyard pop'd up on YouTube. Host Arthur Dark is really good at making what could be a very dry series somewhat interesting. Especially if you like old movies and old movie stars like I do. So we'll watch that.

Ball Of Fire with Gary Cooper and an all star cast is a good comedy that's on TCM. Makes me want to study and put in practice split-infinitive rules. Time to watch it again.

I couldn't sleep last night so I busted out Murphys War with Peter O'Toole.
Something about that movie I like, but haven't figured out why yet.

British war movies with crazy Englishmen are alway good:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3yOSLHqNZ4&t=6s

Last edited:
We Love Joolz;
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU81JJ9qWLs

His accent has thickened up in the past year so he's harder to understand since the Covid started. The close caption feature helped translate from British to English.
Probably from not getting out mingling as much this past year and speaking his local accent at home amongst others that did the same.
I remember my mom once saying that about accents. The less people get out from home the stronger their accents become.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom