What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricci.jpg

Found a really cool Netflix docu-series called (Un)Well, about alternative medicines. Tonight's episode is about ayahusca. At lunchtime I watched one about fasting. There's intermittent fasting, like not eating for 18 hours (usually have dinner, go to sleep and eat again at lunchtime next day) but there's some hardcore programs where people go for an entire month only drinking water! :ohmy: Some are in it for the weight loss, some for the "mystical" experience and some for health reasons. They say it cures cancer, and diabetes, and keeps the blood pressure under control. Remarkable how these effects don't seem to hold true for the people in the developing world who regularly go through long periods of fasting...

Found a really cool Netflix docu-series called (Un)Well, about alternative medicines. Tonight's episode is about ayahusca. At lunchtime I watched one about fasting. There's intermittent fasting, like not eating for 18 hours (usually have dinner, go to sleep and eat again at lunchtime next day) but there's some hardcore programs where people go for an entire month only drinking water! :ohmy: Some are in it for the weight loss, some for the "mystical" experience and some for health reasons. They say it cures cancer, and diabetes, and keeps the blood pressure under control. Remarkable how these effects don't seem to hold true for the people in the developing world who regularly go through long periods of fasting...

I'll stick to Agatha Christie I think!

Recording of Liverpool FC v Sheffield United, 4 Black Lists recorded back to back.Then a recorded episode of Bull.

12 Noon Sunday, my Steelers vs the Titans. Two undefeated teams. Only one will be undefeated by 3PM. I will be very loud, and my dog will be hiding. :laugh:

CD

"Upstairs and downstairs, upstairs and downstairs". Can't help laughing for the entry calling steel a transuranic element. A great time travel. We've watched a few episodes as well.
We own the whole series on VHS tape...PAL (Euro) format and all!

12 Noon Sunday, my Steelers vs the Titans. Two undefeated teams. Only one will be undefeated by 3PM. I will be very loud, and my dog will be hiding. :laugh:

CD
I hope they tie. :laugh:

We watched surgeons on the edge of life, those surgeons are amazing-glorified plumber? He'll no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom