What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daily watching is local news then Good Morning America in the am. When G is home Dr. Oz is on. G has a bad habit of leaving the TV on when he leaves the den. I turn it off. I watch the local new 5 to 6 pm then switch to re-runs of The Bang Theory.
When in the kitchen I find movies on ROKU or Prime. I am waiting for new episodes of Downton Abbey and The Marvelous Mrs Mazel.

My daily watching is local news then Good Morning America in the am. When G is home Dr. Oz is on. G has a bad habit of leaving the TV on when he leaves the den. I turn it off. I watch the local new 5 to 6 pm then switch to re-runs of The Bang Theory.
When in the kitchen I find movies on ROKU or Prime. I am waiting for new episodes of Downton Abbey and The Marvelous Mrs Mazel.
When I turn tv on in the morning I watch sky news, based in Australia,then CNN and Erin Burnett.

Russ

I saw it up to season 4 I think. I haven't caught up with the latest seasons. I binge watched it when my husband was out of town. He's not going anywhere anytime soon and it's not his cup of tea, so...might be a long time before I can find out what happens in the following seasons!

I binge watched "Hidden" Series 1. Very disturbing but unputdownable.

Series 2 next.

FqcGdeQXVyNzQ5MzY0NjM@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

We have been watching and enjoying my kitchen rules, an ozzy programme but they have people that you love to hate on it. A gay guy that's over the top, Romel, and guy that's a complete jerk, mark. They hate each other, but then turn around and form an alliance. You actually learn stuff, well I do by watching and being entertained.

Russ

If I believed in guilty pleasures (why feel guilty?), I'd say what I'm about to watch is it - "Stargirl" on the CW network.

It's about a 15yo girl who becomes a superhero unexpectedly. It's very much a bubblegum teeny-bopper show, but it's a lot of fun to watch.

I accidentally stumbled on Kardashians more than once, winced and quickly moved on. UGH.

Just change the "K" to an "L" and you have it right. I've been watching "Barkskins". I like watching historical based shows. "Drain the Oceans" is pretty cool.

I binge watched "Hidden" Series 1. Very disturbing but unputdownable.

Series 2 next.

View attachment 42523

Just watched Episode 1. I thought it was a bit slow so did cryptic crossword clues whilst watching it. I find it hard to just sit and watch anything. However, I'm now looking forward to Episode 2 which I'll watch tonight.

We have just finished watching a programme about the Ghan, Australia's greatest train journey, it takes 54 hours to travel from Adelaide to Darwin, the programme was on BBC4 and was 3 uninterrupted hours of slow tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom