What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up over, never thought or heard of that, you guys are just regular guys like myself. I converse with muricans daily on V8 and car sites. And food sites. I love the Brits humour, so much like ours, whereas your humour is different. Like I loved cheers, the characters were really funny. That kind of humour I love. But I never got friends? It's replaying now. I never liked Archie bunker but loved alf garnett.

Russ
So for about two weeks I was wondering WTH a murican is? I was talking with my sister yesterday who works for the US state department and has been all over the world, and she made some sort of deprecating comment about some "muricans" and their redneck attitudes and it dawned on me, hahahaha.

So for about two weeks I was wondering WTH a murican is? I was talking with my sister yesterday who works for the US state department and has been all over the world, and she made some sort of deprecating comment about some "muricans" and their redneck attitudes and it dawned on me, hahahaha.
Yep, depending on your personal experience, it's either an insult or a compliment.

Well, I think it refers to a specific type of American, and it doesn't apply to me, so it's neither. Being from the south and having rednecks in my family does not make me one, LOL! And I always thought all rednecks lived in the south until I moved to Ohio. Turns out they're everywhere :(

This post applies to me as well, except I'm not from the south. But I could be LOL.
I have no idea what we are watching tonight. That is my wife's domain.
Well, I think it refers to a specific type of American, and it doesn't apply to me, so it's neither. Being from the south and having rednecks in my family does not make me one, LOL! And I always thought all rednecks lived in the south until I moved to Ohio. Turns out they're everywhere :(

Nothing derogatory meant from me. I didn't know it was red neck either.

Russ

My daughter calls her brother a red neck, his son has a mullet as well!

Russ

We've been watching the Nigerian ? Where the Moffat family live in Africa next to a village. Very very funny. Scarlett is quite big in this programme. We love her humour.

Russ

We just finished up with the latest season of "Shameless". Apparently it was a UK show before it was remade in the US. It's quite funny.

Which version, the UK or the US version? I never saw the UK version, but the US one is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom