What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched series 5 of "Line of Duty" last night. I left the last episode of the series until tonight.

The TV is on non stop. I do not really pay much attention to most of it. 6 to 7 a.m. I watch local news. 7 to 10 is GMA. I only pay attention to the first hour. The second hour is fluff. On only for the noise. The TV will stay on through Dr. Oz. That is a big like hate relationship. He occasionally has a subject of interest. He usually is a disgrace to his profession. Again on for noise.
I will switch to cooking channels or HGTV. If there is nothing to interest me I go to ROKU channel or Amazon Prime.
I watch the local news from 5 to 6 pm. Monday through Friday I watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory from 6 to 7 pm. After that I look for movies. I rarely watch network movies. I go to ROKU or Prime. I can usually find something to watch. If not I will Que Pandora and listen to music.
Right now I have music on.
Don't know what I will watch tonight.
I seriously miss Fixer Upper. I watch reruns whenever I find them.

Chip and Joanna Gaines have revitalized Waco TX. Prior to their show the only thing I thought about Waco was David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. Not a pleasant reference. I would never have considered Waco as a destination. Thanks to the Gaines's Waco is now a tourist destination for no less than a thousand daily visitors.. They turned a simple flipping and construction business into an empire. They are not shy about proclaiming their faith. They treasure their family and their community. They speak to basic family values. Jo has been offered huge sums of money to design homes for celebrities. She prefers to stay local. She will consult with clients who bring her plans, photos, videos of a project. She does not want to chase work that takes her away from her husband, 5 children and her community.

OOOPS! Off topic

I will let you know what I watch tonight.

The TV is on non stop. I do not really pay much attention to most of it. 6 to 7 a.m. I watch local news. 7 to 10 is GMA. I only pay attention to the first hour. The second hour is fluff. On only for the noise. The TV will stay on through Dr. Oz. That is a big like hate relationship. He occasionally has a subject of interest. He usually is a disgrace to his profession. Again on for noise.
I will switch to cooking channels or HGTV. If there is nothing to interest me I go to ROKU channel or Amazon Prime.
I watch the local news from 5 to 6 pm. Monday through Friday I watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory from 6 to 7 pm. After that I look for movies. I rarely watch network movies. I go to ROKU or Prime. I can usually find something to watch. If not I will Que Pandora and listen to music.
Right now I have music on.
Don't know what I will watch tonight.
I seriously miss Fixer Upper. I watch reruns whenever I find them.

Chip and Joanna Gaines have revitalized Waco TX. Prior to their show the only thing I thought about Waco was David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. Not a pleasant reference. I would never have considered Waco as a destination. Thanks to the Gaines's Waco is now a tourist destination for no less than a thousand daily visitors.. They turned a simple flipping and construction business into an empire. They are not shy about proclaiming their faith. They treasure their family and their community. They speak to basic family values. Jo has been offered huge sums of money to design homes for celebrities. She prefers to stay local. She will consult with clients who bring her plans, photos, videos of a project. She does not want to chase work that takes her away from her husband, 5 children and her community.

OOOPS! Off topic

I will let you know what I watch tonight.

I too have the tvs on mainly for background noise, if horse racing is on the tv is on that channel. I sometimes even have a bet if I know something. If I'm alone I watch the murder channels, swamp murders, evil kin, things like that. You muricans sure love killing people,lol. Wife normally goes to bed at 10.30 so I watch cooking shows I've taped. I have a Mexican one to watch soon.
I also have Netflix.

Russ

Two or three months ago I finally convinced George to subscribe to Amazon Prime. I bing watched 3 seasons of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Can't wait for season 4.

Is that a Down Under series? Never heard of it. Of course there are lots of series that I have not heard of.

English, and brilliant sets and props, all so real, by far the best series I've seen.the theme music is quite spooky too. It's on Netflix as well. Once you start you cannot stop. :)

Russ

Sunday nights I watch the somewhat questionable 90 Day Fiance' / Before the 90 Days. TLC Channel in the states. US citizens looking overseas for true love. I find myself really rooting for some of the couples, others are more of "what in the world is / she thinking"

Sunday nights I watch the somewhat questionable 90 Day Fiance' / Before the 90 Days. TLC Channel in the states. US citizens looking overseas for true love. I find myself really rooting for some of the couples, others are more of "what in the world is / she thinking"

The person I married also watches those shows, I don't. (No use of the wife,lol)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom