What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
English, and brilliant sets and props, all so real, by far the best series I've seen.the theme music is quite spooky too. It's on Netflix as well. Once you start you cannot stop. :)
I found it on Prime. It is a pay for view. Sorry. I do not pay for view. :(

I watched that many, many years ago...I was introduced to it when I visited a friend in England. Very, very silly show. :)
I still use a phrase I first heard on Red Dwarf (and no, it's not "smeg").

When it's cold out, I'll borrow this line from Cat:

"It's colder than a snowman's cold bits."

:laugh:

I just finished watching the first season of this brilliant show:

tNzBiMjkxNDRhNTUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

The short synopsis is that it's set in the near future, where a person's consciousness can be uploaded to a virtual reality afterlife after they die. As with everything we pay for these days, there's customer service for those in the afterlife. The creators are known for comedies, but there is a dark aspect to the goings-on.

You're not an idiot, I reckon you would have a higher IQ than me, I love your use of the English language. I also love morning glory use of language. Different hemisphere I spose,lol.

Russ
Speaking of which, would you consider those of us in North America and Europe to be Up Over (since we refer to you as Down Under)? :laugh:

Speaking of which, would you consider those of us in North America and Europe to be Up Over (since we refer to you as Down Under)? :laugh:

Up over, never thought or heard of that, you guys are just regular guys like myself. I converse with muricans daily on V8 and car sites. And food sites. I love the Brits humour, so much like ours, whereas your humour is different. Like I loved cheers, the characters were really funny. That kind of humour I love. But I never got friends? It's replaying now. I never liked Archie bunker but loved alf garnett.

Russ

Up over, never thought or heard of that, you guys are just regular guys like myself. I converse with muricans daily on V8 and car sites. And food sites. I love the Brits humour, so much like ours, whereas your humour is different. Like I loved cheers, the characters were really funny. That kind of humour I love. But I never got friends? It's replaying now. I never liked Archie bunker but loved alf garnett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom