What's the best cut of meat?

madebyyouandi

Local time
10:05 AM
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't limit yourself to just these choices, what do you like best and how do you like it prepared?

278573209_1617520981958032_2357145829905145946_n.jpg
278996796_4970523366362670_6363183535443529410_n.jpg

As far as steaks go my money you can't beat a hanger steak. As far as your choices are concerned a ribeye is good and the porterhouse then t-bone as well and I certainly wouldn't turn down a strip loin. I'm generally a rare to med rare fan. I normally only use tenderloin for bulgogi. As far as a protein where I get the most enjoyment from it's versatility, it's pork.

Last edited:
I get the most excitement from the anticipation of braised beef short ribs..for me, it's the richest, beefiest flavour one can get..I like the ritual, the prep, the technique, the smell of the house, the accompaniments...and, I usually have at least a half of a bottle of Chianti or Bordeaux in me by dinner time..so, that never hurts...

Last edited:
I get the most excitement from the anticipation of braised beef short ribs..for me, it's the richest, beefiest flavour one can get..I like the ritual, the prep, the technique, the smell of the house, the accompaniments...and, I usually have at least a half of a bottle of Chianti or Bordeaux in me by dinner time..so, that never hurts...
Just made braised short ribs with polenta, yeah, short ribs are hard to beat.

We went to a new-to-us restaurant recently that lists a Culotte Steak - I had never heard of that before and frankly I was a bit intimated to order it.
"8 OZ. CULOTTE STEAK*
garlic, soy and honey marinated $26
"

$26 USD is a bit much to spend and then not like it! Well, it does include 2 sides and theirs's are amazing.

Last edited:
We went to a new-to-us restaurant recently that lists a Culotte Steak - I had never heard of that before and frankly I was a bit intimated to order it.
"8 OZ. CULOTTE STEAK*
garlic, soy and honey marinated $26
"

$26 USD is a much to spend and then not like it! Well, it does include 2 sides and theirs's are amazing.

That is a fancy name for a cut from the top sirloin. If they call it top sirloin, they can't charge 26-bucks for it. :laugh:

CD

Back
Top Bottom