Your other hobbies.

Another hobby I have is bass guitar. I'm trying to learn how to play it.
I've been having lessons and it's coming on. Not as fast as I would hope but I don't get massive amounts of time for practise.

Last edited:
Got the dry fit done, then cut the base so each room is removable. I'll start decorating the rooms next. Starting left back will be Newt's shed, then the obscuris room, Thunderbird's corral, then coming to the front, the room for the moon calves, then a "great" room for Niffler, Dougal and the occamy babies. Hopefully, I'll have room for a bowtruckle tree in the middle.

Second picture shows Newt and Jacob's bedroom in Tina and Queenie's apartment just after Newt and Jacob went down through the suitcase. The second story will be collapsible/foldable so it can also be stored in the suitcase.

Last edited:
Got the dry fit done, then cut the base so each room is removable. I'll start decorating the rooms next. Starting left back will be Newt's shed, then the orbicularis room, Thunderbird's corral, then coming to the front, the room for the moon calves, then a "great" room for Niffler, Dougal and the occamy babies. Hopefully, I'll have room for a bowtruckle tree in the middle.

Second picture shows Newt and Jacob's bedroom in Tina and Queenie's apartment just after Newt and Jacob went down through the suitcase. The second story will be collapsible/foldable so it can also be stored in the suitcase.
View attachment 85094View attachment 85095
Keep posting pics as you go along, please - this is really interesting.

Got the dry fit done, then cut the base so each room is removable. I'll start decorating the rooms next. Starting left back will be Newt's shed, then the orbicularis room, Thunderbird's corral, then coming to the front, the room for the moon calves, then a "great" room for Niffler, Dougal and the occamy babies. Hopefully, I'll have room for a bowtruckle tree in the middle.

View attachment 85094View attachment 85095
You could be almost talking swahili to me. I have no idea what that is
None whatsoever!!

Russ

there´s two of us.
the word "discombobulated" comes to mind...

This post has more detail #24. medtran49 is making miniatures. I find it fascinating although not something I'd have the patience to do, I think. Many people do though. There were/are some amazing reconstructions of things from matchsticks, for example. Its mostly men who did those it seems.

I just finished the rough draft of my romance adventure western novell yesterday. I'll now need to go back and edit it thoroughly.

Instead though, I've returned to working on the scifi novel with new determination.

I just finished the rough draft of my romance adventure western novell yesterday. I'll now need to go back and edit it thoroughly.

Instead though, I've returned to working on the scifi novel with new determination.

I too have a draft of a book I've written roughly . True comedy on things I've had happen or has happened. I must try to find it.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom