Your Photos

This is Pigeon Point Lighthouse on the central California Coast.

full.jpg

Pigeon Point Lighthouse

Some photographers make a mark for themselves photographing seaside landscapes having lighthouses.

This is Pigeon Point Lighthouse on the central California Coast.

View attachment 59625
Pigeon Point Lighthouse

Some photographers make a mark for themselves photographing seaside landscapes having lighthouses.
Beautiful! Lighthouses are so special. Along our coast some are rentable as hostels, I would lOve to experience !

We went to Prague during the Christmas season in...2015 and completely fell in love with the city. It's so beautiful!

I fully understand you. Prague is such a beautiful city, charming and so rich in history. I also remember of a short classic concert we saw in a little charming church, only payed €10 for about 45/50 mins of beauty. It was touching, a great experience. They played Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart and Tchaikovskj ..

I fully understand you. Prague is such a beautiful city, charming and so rich in history. I also remember of a short classic concert we saw in a little charming church, only payed €10 for about 45/50 mins of beauty. It was touching, a great experience. They played Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart and Tchaikovskj ..
We did the same thing! We'd wandered around and kept passing this church with signs out for a Christmas concert a few days away, and we ended up going to that, and it was beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom