Your Photos

When it comes to wildlife photography, many people are bird watchers through the camera lens.

I call this photo "The Rejected Male" for what might seem obvious reasons.

full.jpg

The Rejected Male

Here's another bird photo from the same location, same day, a place called Overfelt Gardens in San Jose, California, USA.

full.jpg

Canada Geese

Canada Geese have several flyways in North America, and are plentiful, in some places, so plentiful that they are frowned upon.

I have had Canada Geese overflying my location for the past week, just beginning their annual southward migration.

Beautiful!!! What is it used for nowadays?

It is now used for marriages and for concerts, mostly classic and jazz music, although I saw some rock gigs too (outside). And I also had the great experience to see Goran Bregovic in concert, fantastic.
Villa Arconati also hosted an edition of Bake Off Italia few years ago, its park and garden are outstanding

It is now used for marriages and for concerts, mostly classic and jazz music, although I saw some rock gigs too (outside). And I also had the great experience to see Goran Bregovic in concert, fantastic.
Villa Arconati also hosted an edition of Bake Off Italia few years ago, its park and garden are outstanding
Surely you all can fit a McDonald's or a Starbucks in there somewhere? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom